By Thorsten F. (Meuspath, Germany) on 31 May 2020 :
Product rated : Brembo 07.B314.41 HP2000
I am very happy with the Price and the speed of shipping .
Thanks for the gloves. They came in very handy :-)
By Niklas L. (Köln, Germany) on 28 May 2020 :
Product rated : Hp Corse 4-Track R KTM 1090 Adventure
Der Auspuff entspricht der Beschreibung und kommt mit italienischen Homologationspapieren. Lieferung war bei mir etwas schleppend von der Bestellung bis zur Lieferung knapp 3 Wochen. Pott passt und macht was er soll....
The silencers are characterized by the main structure and sleeve in stainless steel with CNC black anodized rear cap. The slip-on is available with two different link pipes for either high or low mount of the system. You can choose from: BW1408031IXX Low mount position BW1408032IXX High mount position
They offers a reduce of weight (– 0,600 kilos)
In terms of performance it offers an increase of power ( + 1,60 Hp at 5.200 rpm) and torque (+ 1,93 Nm at 5.200 rpm).
FOR SEARCH Exhaust Exhausts Silencer Silencers Muffler Mufflers Silencer Silencers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
How to increase the sound?
How to increase the power?
How to reduce weight?
How to improve aesthetics?
How to reduce exhaust heat?
The answer is always the same:
> INSTALL A SPORTS EXHAUST <
WHAT ARE THE REAL BENEFITS?
- INCREASE OF THE ENGINE SOUND A sports exhaust allows the engine of your motorbike to gain more power and this also leads to an increase of the sound. The homologated exhausts emit a sound within the limits of the law.
- INCREASE OF THE ENGINE POWER A sports exhaust allows the gases to flow out of the exhaust system more quickly and this leads to a rev up from the lower engine revs significantly better as well as an increase in power especially at high revs.
- DECREASE OF THE OVERALL WEIGHT Sports exhausts weigh from 30% to 70% less than the original exhaust systems as they are produced with high quality materials with less weight than the original ones (see INOX AISI 304 - CARBON - TITANIUM).
- AESTHETIC IMPROVEMENT Replacing the exhaust allows you to improve the aesthetic of your motorbike.
- IMPROVED AGILITY Less weight and smaller dimensions involve a clear increase in the agility of your motorbike, starting from turning into a curve.
- LESS HEAT ISSUED A sports exhaust keeps less exhaust gases within its structure. This results in a lower operating temperature and greater driving comfort for both the rider and the passenger.