By Christophe B. (Doix les fontaines, France) on 04 July 2020 :
Product rated : Scalvini Racing Fantic Caballero 50 001.101010
Bonjour,je voulais un pot qui sortent de l ordinaire pour la fantic 50 performance de mon fils.
Ce pot est merveilleux dans ça beauté la sonorité et surtout les performances sont au-delà de toute espérance,ils sont faits a la demande donc le...
It's supplied with everything you need to install it on the bike without any modifications.
Equipped with removable db killer.
Slip-Ons represent the first step in the exhaust system tuning process, and they offer a great balance between price and performance. Change the nature of your bike by adding more power, improved performance, and the unique Akrapovič sound. Everything packed in stylishly designed Slip-On exhaust systems. The result of taking design very seriously is a beautifully crafted exhaust system with a titanium muffler outer sleeve and plenty of carbon fiber parts. Race-proven materials.
With the muffler please choose additonal one of the mandatory needed 2 link pipes (with or without catalytic converter) or the Evolution header.
FOR SEARCH Exhaust Exhausts Silencer Silencers Muffler Mufflers Silencer Silencers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
How to increase the sound?
How to increase the power?
How to reduce weight?
How to improve aesthetics?
How to reduce exhaust heat?
The answer is always the same:
> INSTALL A SPORTS EXHAUST <
WHAT ARE THE REAL BENEFITS?
- INCREASE OF THE ENGINE SOUND A sports exhaust allows the engine of your motorbike to gain more power and this also leads to an increase of the sound. The homologated exhausts emit a sound within the limits of the law.
- INCREASE OF THE ENGINE POWER A sports exhaust allows the gases to flow out of the exhaust system more quickly and this leads to a rev up from the lower engine revs significantly better as well as an increase in power especially at high revs.
- DECREASE OF THE OVERALL WEIGHT Sports exhausts weigh from 30% to 70% less than the original exhaust systems as they are produced with high quality materials with less weight than the original ones (see INOX AISI 304 - CARBON - TITANIUM).
- AESTHETIC IMPROVEMENT Replacing the exhaust allows you to improve the aesthetic of your motorbike.
- IMPROVED AGILITY Less weight and smaller dimensions involve a clear increase in the agility of your motorbike, starting from turning into a curve.
- LESS HEAT ISSUED A sports exhaust keeps less exhaust gases within its structure. This results in a lower operating temperature and greater driving comfort for both the rider and the passenger.