All products are shipped from our Italian Warehouse in Trofarello - Turin - Italy (EU)
Contact us to receive the correct delivery time of your order!
Many products are made after we receive the order!
- Air Filters
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for 4x4 Off Road
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Enduro Cross Motorbikes
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Enduro Cross Motorbikes Racing
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for F1 Race Cars
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Go-Kart
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Motorbikes on Ice
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Mountain Bike
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Quad
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Rally Cars Ice
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Rally Cars Snow
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Road Cars
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Road Motorbikes
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Safe Driving Schools
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Snowmobiles and Quads with Tracks
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Supermotard
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Tracked Work Vehicles
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Tractors and Working Machines
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Trucks
- Sport Brakes
- Sport Exhausts
- Handlebars - Grips - Counterweights
- Motorbike Seat Covers
- Motorcycle Suspensions
- Sport Air Filter BMC
- Sport Air Filter Sprintfilter
- Sport Brakes
- Sport Exhausts
- Ax Roads
- Cafè Racer
- Can Am
- Cf Moto
- F.B. Mondial
- Fantic Motor
- Gas Gas
- KSR Moto
- Moto Guzzi
- Moto Morini
- Mv Agusta
- Royal Enfield
- Sports Exhausts Universal
- Star Motorcycles
- Suzuki Valenti Racing
- Tm Moto
- Top Cases And Suitcases
- Voucher Spare Parts
- Akrapovic Auto
- Akrapovic Moto
- Brembo Serie Oro
- GeG Bike
- GPR Tech
- Hel Performance
- Hp Corse
- IPE F1
- Japan Racing
- Jolly Moto
- Magneti Marelli
- Messico Racing
- Milltek UK
- QD Exhaust
- Ricambi e Omologazioni
- Scalvini Racing
- Tappezzeria Italia
- Wagner Tuning
By Paolo R. (Cugliate Fabiasco, Italy) on 28 Oct. 2023 :
By sebastien V. (La motte , France) on 30 Sept. 2023 :
By Yann G. (Forcalquier, France) on 23 Sept. 2023 :
By Sylvain B. (SAINT PERE, France) on 06 Sept. 2023 :
By Bexess B. (Muret, France) on 07 Aug. 2023 :
On this page you will find the Brembo brake pads dedicated to motorbikes.
Thanks to these brake pads you can significantly improve the braking quality of your motorbike or scooter.
Every kit includes 2x pads (all the required pads for one disc).
Brembo Brake Pads match the vehicle’s Original Equipment Brake Pads’ dimensions and are fully compatible with its brake calipers.
Compared to standard Brake Pads, the innovative Brembo Brake Pads design guarantees better performance thanks to a higher friction coefficient in the initial phases of braking.
This means a shorter braking distance and more efficient braking, thanks to faster pedal action and a more immediate braking response.
European and Swiss Homologation.
The final two letters of each code identify the type of pad compound.
To see the friction differences between the various brake pad compounds, you can view this image by clicking here.
Compound RC: Track use
Compound SR: Track + Road use
Compound SX: Off-Road and Supermotard use
Compound SD: Off-Road use
Compound TT: Road and Off-Road use
Compound LA: Road use - Evolution of SA compound
Compound SA: Road use
Compound SP: Road use (rear brake)
Compound CC: Road use - standard performance
Compound XS: Road use – Scooter
Find dedicated codes for your bike on the official Brembo website and order them on our site.
Contact usContact us for pads availability and delivery times or if you would like customised advice
on which brake pads to install on your bike.