All products are shipped from our Italian Warehouse in Trofarello - Turin - Italy (EU)
Contact us to receive the correct delivery time of your order!
Many products are made after we receive the order!
- Air Filters
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for 4x4 Off Road
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Enduro Cross Motorbikes
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Enduro Cross Motorbikes Racing
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for F1 Race Cars
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Go-Kart
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Motorbikes on Ice
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Mountain Bike
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Quad
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Rally Cars Ice
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Rally Cars Snow
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Road Cars
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Road Motorbikes
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Safe Driving Schools
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Snowmobiles and Quads with Tracks
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Supermotard
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Tracked Work Vehicles
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Tractors and Working Machines
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Trucks
- Sport Brakes
- Sport Exhausts
- Handlebars - Grips - Counterweights
- Motorbike Seat Covers
- Motorcycle Suspensions
- Sport Air Filter BMC
- Sport Air Filter Sprintfilter
- Sport Brakes
- Sport Exhausts
- Ax Roads
- Cafè Racer
- Can Am
- Cf Moto
- F.B. Mondial
- Fantic Motor
- Gas Gas
- KSR Moto
- Moto Guzzi
- Moto Morini
- Mv Agusta
- Royal Enfield
- Sports Exhausts Universal
- Star Motorcycles
- Suzuki Valenti Racing
- Tm Moto
- Top Cases And Suitcases
- Voucher Spare Parts
- Akrapovic Auto
- Akrapovic Moto
- Brembo Serie Oro
- GeG Bike
- GPR Tech
- Hel Performance
- Hp Corse
- IPE F1
- Japan Racing
- Jolly Moto
- Magneti Marelli
- Messico Racing
- Milltek UK
- QD Exhaust
- Ricambi e Omologazioni
- Scalvini Racing
- Tappezzeria Italia
- Wagner Tuning
By Paolo R. (Cugliate Fabiasco, Italy) on 28 Oct. 2023 :
By sebastien V. (La motte , France) on 30 Sept. 2023 :
By Yann G. (Forcalquier, France) on 23 Sept. 2023 :
By Sylvain B. (SAINT PERE, France) on 06 Sept. 2023 :
By Bexess B. (Muret, France) on 07 Aug. 2023 :
List of products by brand Giannelli
Giannelli was founded in 1985 thanks to the passion of Giorgio Giannelli (a young motor lover and excellent motocross rider). His goal was to create a company specialising in the construction of racing exhausts for motorbikes.
After a few years, production expanded and became large-scale production, including silencers for 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines.
In the catalogue we find exhausts for road, maxi sport, touring, off-road motorbikes and scooters.
Thanks to its many achievements in the world of world competition (over 40 world and national titles), Giannelli has become the benchmark for motorbike sports exhausts.
Giannelli products are manufactured in materials including stainless steel, titanium and carbon, and are developed in specific test rooms to test power, emissions, carburetion and engine operation.
Production is entirely completed in Italy in the town of San Giustino in Umbria.
Sports exhausts with road homologation show a specific wording in the description and are delivered with a certificate to be kept together with the motorbike or scooter registration document.
Most Giannelli exhaust are made at the moment of order receipt: we therefore advise all our customers to contact us in advance to be informed about production and delivery times.
Giannelli product pictures and technical data sheets, if available, are shown inside each single product sheet.
For any additional information or doubts about compatibility with your bike, please do not hesitate to contact us.