All products are shipped from our Italian Warehouse in Trofarello - Turin - Italy (EU)
Contact us to receive the correct delivery time of your order!
Many products are made after we receive the order!
- Air Filters
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for 4x4 Off Road
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Enduro Cross Motorbikes
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Enduro Cross Motorbikes Racing
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for F1 Race Cars
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Go-Kart
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Motorbikes on Ice
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Mountain Bike
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Quad
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Rally Cars Ice
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Rally Cars Snow
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Road Cars
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Road Motorbikes
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Safe Driving Schools
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Snowmobiles and Quads with Tracks
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Supermotard
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Tracked Work Vehicles
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Tractors and Working Machines
- Screw-In Ice Studs Best-Grip for Trucks
- Sport Brakes
- Sport Exhausts
- Handlebars - Grips - Counterweights
- Motorbike Seat Covers
- Motorcycle Suspensions
- Sport Air Filter BMC
- Sport Air Filter Sprintfilter
- Sport Brakes
- Sport Exhausts
- Ax Roads
- Cafè Racer
- Can Am
- Cf Moto
- F.B. Mondial
- Fantic Motor
- Gas Gas
- Harley Davidson
- KSR Moto
- Moto Guzzi
- Moto Morini
- Mv Agusta
- Royal Enfield
- Sports Exhausts Universal
- Star Motorcycles
- Suzuki Valenti Racing
- Tm Moto
- Top Cases And Suitcases
- Voucher Spare Parts
- Akrapovic Auto
- Akrapovic Moto
- Brembo Serie Oro
- GeG Bike
- GPR Tech
- Hel Performance
- Hp Corse
- IPE F1
- Japan Racing
- Jolly Moto
- Magneti Marelli
- Messico Racing
- Milltek UK
- QD Exhaust
- Ricambi e Omologazioni
- Scalvini Racing
- Tappezzeria Italia
- Wagner Tuning
By Yann G. (Forcalquier, France) on 23 Sept. 2023 :
By Sylvain B. (SAINT PERE, France) on 06 Sept. 2023 :
By Bexess B. (Muret, France) on 07 Aug. 2023 :
By Andrea Z. (Bologna, Italy) on 31 July 2023 :
By Benjamin G. (Raisme, France) on 28 July 2023 :
List of products by brand Yoshimura
Yoshimura Japan is a leading motorbike sports exhaust manufacturer based in Nakatsu, Japan. Founded in 1954 by Hideo "Pops" Yoshimura, a motorbike enthusiast, the company started out as a motorbike repair shop and later evolved into a company that manufactures high quality sports exhausts for motorbike enthusiasts.
Since then, Yoshimura Japan has established itself as one of Japan's leading motorbike sports exhaust companies, and has a long tradition of sporting success.
Today, Yoshimura Japan offers a wide range of products for road and racing motorbikes, including exhausts, headers, air filters and other exhaust components. The company has distinguished itself through the quality of its products, which have been successfully used in many high-level competitions in Japan, including the Japan Superbike Championship and the All Japan Road Race Championship. In addition, many Japanese professional riders have chosen to use Yoshimura Japan's products because of their competitiveness and reliability.
Yoshimura Japan uses only high-quality materials and state-of-the-art technology to ensure that its products are durable, reliable, and able to improve motorbike performance.
In 1973, Yoshimura R&D of America was founded as a subsidiary of the Japanese company Yoshimura Japan and is based in Chino, California.
The history of Yoshimura R&D of America began with an engineer named Gene Romero, who worked as a test rider for the Japanese company and saw an opportunity to expand Yoshimura's presence in the United States. With the help of Yoshimura Japan's founder, Gene opened a subsidiary in the US to produce and sell sports exhausts for American motorbikes.
Over the years, Yoshimura R&D of America has established itself as a leading manufacturer of motorbike sports exhausts in the US, becoming the leading supplier of exhausts for AMA Superbike and AMA Motocross competition. The company also began working with some of the leading American motorbike manufacturers, such as Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha, to develop custom exhausts for their models.
In addition to its racing successes, Yoshimura R&D of America has distinguished itself through the quality and durability of its products, which have been used successfully by motorcyclists of all levels, from beginners to professionals.
We advise all our customers to contact us in advance to be informed about production and delivery times for Yoshimura sports exhausts.
Product photos, if available, are shown within each individual product sheet.
For any additional information or doubts about compatibility with your motorbike, please do not hesitate to contact us.